Saturday, November 3, 2012

Graduation Outfit

To imagine that this time next week I will be fully graduated is SO weird. University literally flew by. However, graduation calls for one thing... graduation OUTFIT - an excuse to shop again! WHOOP! In the search for an outfit, I've been actually really lucky. I've already got my dress and shoes and am now ready to put on my gown. 


Dress 
Karen Millen £85 on sale!

Shoes

Cannot wait to get up there and finally graduate now! 

Have you graduated? What did you wear on your graduation? 

3 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful! I graduate in about 6 months. eeep!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment hun! Ah congratulation! its literally the best day of your life!

      Definitely check out Karen Millen if you can - they literally have the best dresses perfect for graduation, especially in the sale!

      xx

      Delete