Monday, May 6, 2013

Review: Stila One Step Correct

So I've been on the look out for a good primer other than Benefit's Pore Professional. A challenge yes I know. But whilst on my holidays last year I came across this little bad boy in the duty free magazine on the plane and it instantly caught my eye; not only because it was Stila but the way the three ingredients intertwine and helix really intrigued me. Pretty and taxfree? I was sold. 


Stila One Step Correct, £24.00 Stocked in Boots stores nationwide & www.boots.com

























The triple swirl helix make it work as a skin tone correcting brightening serum and primer which helps to even out skin tone, illuminate and cover skin perfections all in one. The Green tone works to instantly neutralise redness and conceal blemishes, the Lavendar tone counteracts sallow undertones for a vibrant energised face and the Peach tone helps to illuminate.  


Stila One Step Correct, £24.00 Stocked in Boots stores nationwide & www.boots.com

























The feel of the cream on the skin is lovely and soaks right in. You don't need a lot at all to completely cover the whole face and I did feel that my skin was instantly lifted and brighter once applied. 

The colour that comes out does look a little bit odd and the sort of bouncy/foamy texture can be off-putting, however I like the product and its intention. It works, looks pretty and is multi-tasking. 



Stila One Step Correct, £24.00. Buy here


Have you tried any of the Stila One Step's? What was your fav? 



No comments:

Post a Comment