Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year... New Camera!

Happy New Year all! 

Sorry I am SO late with posting this year, work has completely deaded me out since Ive been back from Christmas break. 

So I'm sooooooo happy to announce that I finally got a new CANON 650D CAMERA!! I am SO SO SO excited, its absolutely incredible and the whole reason I wanted it was for this blog. 



The features are amazing and I haven't stopped snapping since I got it! 

Talking of which as well as getting my new camera, me and my boyfriend welcomed a new member to our family... KAZ



He's a Pomeranian Yorkshire Terrier cross and the most beautiful, loving puppy EVER. He will probably be making a few more appearances on my blog so I though it be best to introduce him now. Isn't he cute? 


2 comments:

  1. Awww he's so cute! definitely need to keep seeing him he's adorable!

    http://cutepandaa.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! he is honestly my pride and joy now lol. Dont worry this isnt the last of him! Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete