Thursday, December 20, 2012

Review: Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel

Hey lovelies!

It feels like FOREVER since my last blog entry and I truly do apologise for neglecting. Work has literally taken over my life recently but I am now here and back and with only a week to go until Christmas... WOOHOO!

It is with a heavy heart to announce that I have sadly removed my acrylics (everyone that knows me will know that I haven't been without fake nails since 2010) and my nails are truly in need of some serious TLC. They hurt, are so short, flaky, weak and just... lifeless! My sister has really got into nail care recently and recommended me this bad boy, Rejuvacoat. Apparently it's meant to be magic for your nails and if my sisters nails are anything to go by, it should defo work! Ill update you on my progress with it.
 


As I really just wanted my nails to look pretty as well as healthy, I got to try this new nail enamel range by Revlon called Brilliant Strength (launching in January 2013) It's practically all your nail care and colour in one bottle. It contains top and base coat in the formula, along with key nail care ingredients such as Pearl Extract for moisturisation, Cameilla Oil to condition and strengthen and Rice Bran Oil with Vitamin E to protect the nails. 


The bottles are totally different to Revlons signature black top and look so pretty! I picked up this colour, Allure, as it was the closest shade I could get to nude without looking too washed out.



The application is great (as with all Revlon polishes) the brush is nice, thick and wide so it really covers all of my short nails.

It's priced £7.99 and will be available at all Boots stores nationwide and Boots Online. My opinion? I'm absolutely in love. Anything which can give me great colour, nail care and a top and base coat in one formula is an absolutely win in my books. Hopefully my nails will be back to good health in no time!








No comments:

Post a Comment