Saturday, October 27, 2012

October Fashion Haul

Seeing as it was my birthday this month (I'm getting old) it was defo an excuse for me to go on a shopping haul YAY! After practically spending all my money this is what I ended up and I think I did pretty well. 

I am absolutely LOVING everything khaki/army, spiked and gold. I feel like this season has a particularly gothic feel with leather, crosses and spikes now being seen ALL over the highstreet. I usually hate and avoid wearing black at all costs but this season I guess I have more of an excuse to wear more black and dark colours. As my make-up obsession grows now day by day, I found myself struggling to find a home for it all so I found this gorgeous Pull & Bear spotted cosmetic bag which I absolutely love! I'm also loving all this cross jewellery around at the moment and picked up this cute cross ring at River Island for £3 and have got soooo many compliments on it already. 

What are your thoughts about this seasons trends? Are you feeling the gothic look? Let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment